LittleMissBookmark

Little Miss Bookmark

Just a blog about books ... the good, the bad and the very ugly.

I'm not ashamed to say that I totally judge a book by it's cover.

The Mark of the Dragonfly
K.A. Tucker
The Book Thief
Markus Zusak

666 Park Avenue: A Novel

666 Park Avenue - Gabriella Pierce I won this book through the Goodreads First Reads Giveaway on 02/01/2011 and received it on 02/09/2011!

I have always lived by the mantra, don't judge a book by it's cover. But I completely blew that one out of the water when I first saw this book. My first thought was, if the cover is this beautiful, then the book must be great! Fortunately for me, I was right.

666 Park Avenue was a really good story. I loved every moment of it, I loved some characters and hated others, just like the author intended, I'm sure. There were quite a few twists and turns that I caught onto until they happened.

My only negative comment is that I wish that it was a little longer. Some of the beginning situations could have been explained a little more, in my opinion. I always hate books that are bogged down with info and the story gets lost, but this one could have had a little more of that, at least in the beginning.

Great book, I'll definately read it again and the ending makes you believe that there is a possibility for a sequel, which I would also run to the store and get, just to see if everything panned out for the characters.

If you need a fun book to read full of magic, mystery and mayhem, give this book a try, you won't be disappointed.