LittleMissBookmark

Little Miss Bookmark

Just a blog about books ... the good, the bad and the very ugly.

I'm not ashamed to say that I totally judge a book by it's cover.

The Mark of the Dragonfly
K.A. Tucker
The Book Thief
Markus Zusak

The Other Rembrandt

The Other Rembrandt - Alex Connor I won The Other Rembrandt through the Goodreads First Reads Giveaway on 03/21/2011 and received it on 05/03/2011!

When I signed up to win this book, I had a very high hope that I would win and especially high expectations about the book period. I love reading about historically significant people, places and times and I've read a lot of really great books by authors that write in this particular genre. The Other Rembrandt was right up there with the best of them. I can't get enough of this book. I had already started rereading it before I sat down to write this review.

I just can't put into words how much I loved reading The Other Rembrandt. It was so interesting how Alex Connor cut between the past and the present within the book. Very well written, no loose ends and tons of guessing as to what was going to happen next. It literally kept me wondering up until the very end of the book.

If you love the art world, history or even just a good mystery book that you can sink your teeth into by the end of the first paragraph and never want to put away, this is the book for you!!