LittleMissBookmark

Little Miss Bookmark

Just a blog about books ... the good, the bad and the very ugly.

I'm not ashamed to say that I totally judge a book by it's cover.

The Mark of the Dragonfly
K.A. Tucker
The Book Thief
Markus Zusak

Warriors of the Cross: The Warrior Series - Book One

Warriors of the Cross - T.R. Graves I have about 60 pages left of this book, but I just wanted to say how amazing it was. I absolutely love it. I started it this morning and I haven't been able to put it down. Such a good book. I'll have to go over this a little more after I finish, but if you're contemplating reading it, DO IT!! You won't be disappointed in the least.

Okay, I finished the book last night. I can't believe I'm done. I want to chastise myself for reading it so fast because it's over now and I wish that there were more.

First off, I loved the setting. I live in Houston and Galveston is one of our favorite places. And believe it or not, The Face Wall ... is real. Anyway, Graves did a great job portraying what Galveston and it's residents are like.

All of the characters were very well written and completely explored, the story itself was an amazing beginning to a series. As much as I was frustrated with the ending of Warriors of the Cross because it was over with, it was great in the fact that it left so many doors open to be explained in the next installment.

I absolutely LOVED Warriors of the Cross and I can't wait to read it again!