LittleMissBookmark

Little Miss Bookmark

Just a blog about books ... the good, the bad and the very ugly.

I'm not ashamed to say that I totally judge a book by it's cover.

The Mark of the Dragonfly
K.A. Tucker
The Book Thief
Markus Zusak

Obsidian (A Lux Novel)

Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout June 6, 2013: Just finished rereading ... again. Still an awesome book!

June 23, 2012: Three words ... MY. NEW. FAVORITE!!!

This book is absolutely awesome. Armentrout developed an amazing character in Katy. She's this spunky teenager and she holds nothing back when it comes to the leading male, Daemon, (who happens to be my new favorite male character).

If this ever turns into a movie ... please, for the love of everything soft and fluffy, cast Channing Tatum as Daemon. You and I both know that it's the right thing to do.

Anyhow. Armentrout pulls you in from the very first page. Her style of writing is so .... laid back (?!?) ... I can't think of another word for it ... you just feel like it's happening around you. She doesn't add any extra descriptions that you don't really need. Everything she writes is pertinent to the story and can't be cut out ... no filler (yay)!!

Great book ... I recommend it to anyone who wants a fun summer read. This is definite "by-the-pool" reading. I can't wait to read it again. Or the next one ... which doesn't come out for a while (booooo).

Pick it up. Read it. You won't be disappointed!!