LittleMissBookmark

Little Miss Bookmark

Just a blog about books ... the good, the bad and the very ugly.

I'm not ashamed to say that I totally judge a book by it's cover.

The Mark of the Dragonfly
Jaleigh Johnson
Forbidden
Lori Adams
One Tiny Lie
K.A. Tucker
The Book Thief
Markus Zusak

City of Glass (Mortal Instruments)

City of Glass - Cassandra Clare By far, the BEST book in the series so far!!!

My goodness, the storyline that Cassandra Clare writes. It kept me happy, sad, infuriated and a myriad of other emotions through out the entire book.

Geez. I don't even know where to start. Well, City of Glass picked up where City of Ashes left off ... and it was such a smooth transition between the books that they really could have shared a binding.

I'm afraid to talk too much about what happens because there are so many twists and turns ... one minute you're up and the next, getting slammed back down. I felt like I was being assaulted during the whole book by a fierce group of Shadowhunters.

This has been the worst review EVER. I literally just put the book down and I can't begin to form a thought on how to express how amazing this book was. Amazing. The best.

But now I have to go start on the next one.

If you haven't started The Mortal Instruments series, get off your computer RIGHT THIS INSTANT and go pick it up. Or download it onto your e-reader. It doesn't matter how you get it, just start reading these books immediately. You're welcome in advance.