LittleMissBookmark

Little Miss Bookmark

Just a blog about books ... the good, the bad and the very ugly.

I'm not ashamed to say that I totally judge a book by it's cover.

The Mark of the Dragonfly
K.A. Tucker
The Book Thief
Markus Zusak

Insurgent (Divergent)

Insurgent - Veronica Roth April 18, 2013: Just finished re-reading ... the ending gets me every time! This next book needs to hurry on up!

June 21, 2012: Veronica Roth nailed it. Again.

There really isn't anything to say other than ... LOVED IT! I know that I said that for the last one also. But it's true. And I'm hard on books. I usually find faults with what the characters' behavior is or how something is over-described or under-described or even how there is a lack of editing. I'm hard on authors. I know that. But I'm honest and if something bothers me, it will be the first thing out of my mouth.

But I honestly had no issues with this book. It's beautifully written, I adore the character development and all of the twists and turns. She describes things so that you get an amazing picture of what is going on without beating you to death with the details.

I LOVE THIS BOOK!

Enough said. Now I'm going to sit around and stew in my unhappiness that there isn't another one for me to read until next year. NEXT YEAR!?! I have to wait that long after such a cliff-hanger ending? That's really the only thing that I'm not happy with. But Roth wrote the ending really well ... it's just rude to leave me wondering ...