LittleMissBookmark

Little Miss Bookmark

Just a blog about books ... the good, the bad and the very ugly.

I'm not ashamed to say that I totally judge a book by it's cover.

The Mark of the Dragonfly
K.A. Tucker
The Book Thief
Markus Zusak

The Paris Vendetta: A Novel

The Paris Vendetta: A Novel - Steve Berry A lot of people have said that they didn't like this book because it wasn't like the other in the Cotton Malone series. I just didn't see it that way. But then again, I love everything that Berry writes, so maybe I'm a little biased. I just can't get enough of his writing. I'm almost to the end of the Cotton Malone series, well, not the end, but all that Berry has written and I find myself slowing down a little bit and not rushing through the books like I usually do because I can't wait to see what happens next. I don't want to get to the last book because that means I'll have to read something by another author and I kinda just want to read Berry for the rest of my life lol.

Anyway, it was a great book. Not a let down at all. If you love mystery and intrigue with a little bit of actual history involved, this is the stuff for you to read. But you should start at the beginning of the Malone series because you will not be disappointed!! Can't wait to dive into the next one in a few minutes!!